Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Summer Begins...








Hello friends!
Phew! Well, I think we're back to "normal" here. We've just been through 4 weeks of non-stop sickness. I didn't know it was possible. But I guess it is! We're on our second round of antibiotics and I think that did the trick.

And... it's been somewhat warmer and sunnier so we've been playing outside! That has to help! The boys are at such a fun stage - just beginning to find the fun of playing together but haven't gotten too mad or sick of one another yet. Arthur is crawling everywhere keeping mommy on her toes... and he has started to pull up - cruising is just around the corner!

John is out on summer break and we are eating it up. So many fun things to do before school starts again! What a fun season!

And... in the woolly front!Oh, my! There is so much to catch up on! Where do I start? Well, I think I'll just plan another podcast in the next week or so to catch you all up on the adventures.

In the meantime - you can find me daily on Instagram as ccknits!

I'll be back again!
Christina

2 comments:

Heather LeFebvre said...

YAY!!!! love the pics of the boys playing together!!! Too cute!!! yay for being on the mend! Hope this is just the start of a wonderful summer!!!

Megan Hall said...

Socks and boys! Both are wonderful.