Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Yarn Along







It's been such a long time since I've participated in Ginny's Yarn Along. All summer perhaps. But I have been knitting!

Life is busier but I've found new places and new times to knit. Socks are best for knitting when I'm being the "sand box monitor" (i.e. making sure little brother doesn't take up the whole space and throw sand out of the sand box) and little shawls are great for the pick up line at school.

Reading - ha! Unfortunately I haven't been able to read much this summer except children's books to John and Arthur. But I have been podcast listening! =)

Right now a few of my favorite knitting podcasts are:
InaSknit
The Fat Squirrel Speaks
The Bakery Bears


9 comments:

Reinventing Mother said...

Good to see you back!!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Beautiful knitting and a beautiful blog you have here.
I love sock knitting and find them the perfect take along project.

Melissa Marie said...

I love listening to podcast! I haven't listened to knitting podcast so thanks for leaving a list of ones you enjoy! :)

fjord girl said...

Lots of lovely projects- great colors on those socks-I'm with Tracey, love your blog :)

Alisa said...

lovely projects!!

CathieJ said...

You have a lot of pretty knitting in progress.

Nat at Made in Home said...

So many projects on! Thanks for the links to podcasts - I follow the Pompom Mag podcast but I am keen to listen to more!

I know you have a few projects on, but you may be interested in my current giveaway - and add a shawl pattern to your list!

toastyyak said...

Lovely knitting :)

I must ask - what is that lovely yarn in the bottom photo (on your lap in the car)?

[I also love the cream handspun!}

Christina Wall said...

Hello! The yarn that I'm knitting with in the car (on my lap) is Koigu sock yarn. I lost the ball band long ago so I don't know what the colorway is... so sorry! But Koigu is wonderful to work with! Happy Knitting!