Wednesday, October 8, 2014

A Knitter's Life: Episode 9


Hello Friends!

It's been busy around our house. It's been a season of birthdays and of course a season of decorating for fall!

Notes for this podcast:
I'm wearing my Cozy Cable Jacket  made out of hand spun alpaca and a felted flower from Felted Flower Shop on etsy.

The Wool Gathering in Yellow Springs Ohio

African Market Baskets

Kroy Sock Yarn Rusty Stripes


I have a new an improved version of the Little Professor Vest. I'm so glad to get this back up for you all! I can't tell you how many messages I've received about this vest! I'm so glad you all enjoy it so much. I added two more sizes, a button placket in the back making the vest easier to slip over baby's head, cable charts as well as cable written instructions and a beautiful schematic. I do hope you all enjoy this new version!

To buy click here: Little Professor Vest





No comments: